Articles By Dr. Randi Fredricks
The following are some of the articles Dr. Randi Fredricks has had published over the years.
Dr. Fredricks is a bestselling author and has been a researcher, journalist, and marriage counselor for over 30 years, so the following is a small sampling of her articles.
She currently writes several columns on counseling psychology and maintains a number of blogs focusing on her published research and books.
- Living With a Spouse With OCD
- How Depression Destroys a Marriage
- Reducing Resentment in Your Relationship
- Is Your Partner a Sex Addict?
- Anxiety Disorders in Relationships
- Recovering From An Affair
- How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
- Understanding What Constitutes Abuse in Relationships
- Marriage Counseling for Couples Who Are Codependent
- Learning to Date Post Divorce
- Middle-Aged Single People May Have Higher Dementia Risk
- Communication Challenges in Marriage
- Marriage Counseling for Couples With Addiction
- Why People Have Problems With Commitment In Romantic Relationships
- What To Do If You Think You Are Being Stalked
- Communicating Without Anger
- How To Agree to Disagree When You Argue
- 10 Habits of Happy Couples
- How ADHD Can Strain Relationships
- The Impact of Anxiety Disorders on Relationships